The High St Auction Co
Multi Property Auctions
Rules of Auction
Subscribe to our
* First Name
* ID Number
Juristic Entity Name
Married out of community of property
Married in community of property
If a Company or Close Corporation
Annual turnover is
Less than R2,000,000
Asset value is
Less than R2,000,000
Please select Auction
9 November 2019,Route M12, Nassau Farm, Polkadraai Road, Stellenbosch
19 November 2019,96 Thabo Mbeki Street, Mookgopong (Naboomspruit)
20 November 2019,96 Thabo Mbeki Street, Mookgopong (Naboomspruit)
Property / Movable
110027 - Neighbourhood Retail Centre - Suburb: Blairgowrie
110008 - Double Storey Cluster Home - Bryanston - Suburb: Bryanston
109904 - Commercial Building - Ideal for Resi Conversion - Suburb: Johannesburg
M0109 - 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Units - Suburb: Clarina
110017 - Industrial 2 Dev Opportunity in R21 Corridor - Suburb: Witfontein
110030 - Unique Industrial Facility - Partial N1 Frontage - Suburb: Highveld Techno Park
110102 - Designer Mansion With A View - Suburb: Helderkruin View
110013 - Opulent Residence with Breathtaking Views - Suburb: Randburg
106332 - Listed Fund Instruction - Prairie Industrial Park - Suburb: Kya Sand
110029 - Prominent Commercial Facility - Suburb: Hurlyvale
110016 - Massive Price Reduction - Distribution Warehouse - Suburb: Uraniaville
109912 - 1.7 ha Lynnwood Development Site - Suburb: Lynnwood Ridge
108919 - 23 Units p/ha Development Land - Suburb: Bedford Park
110001 - Corporate Disposal - Shoprite Rustenburg - Suburb: Rustenburg
110101 - Private Game Lodge / Farm - Suburb: Madibeng
110104 - Self-Storage Facility - Suburb: Milnerton
110005 - Rustenburg Edgars Building - Suburb: Rustenburg
109837 - 8 Sectional Title Retail Units - Suburb: City & Suburban
109838 - 4 Sectional Title Residential & Commercial Units - Suburb: City & Suburban
A1005 - LIQUIDATION - Machinery, Trailers, Tools & More - Suburb: Mookgopong
110020 - 22 Luxury Apartments - Corporate Lease - Suburb: Rivonia
110007 - Fully Let Residential Block - Washington Court - Suburb: Yeoville
110009 - 3 Retail Outlets - Amanzimtoti - Suburb: Amanzimtoti
110103 - Fully Licensed Modern Poultry Abattoir - Suburb: Modimolle
A1002 - Vintage & Classic Car Auction - Suburb: Stellenbosch
109846 - Guest Manor with Multiple Alternate Uses - Suburb: Northcliff
110006 - Magnificent 4 Bedroom Home - Suburb: Johannesburg
110015 - Industrial 2 Developmental Opportunity - Suburb: Stilfontein
110022 - 2 Bedroom Apartment - Sunninghill - Suburb: Sunninghill
109505 - Modern Designer Home - Camps Bay - Suburb: Camps Bay
110011 - Multi-Tenanted Retail & Residential Units - Suburb: City and Suburban
110003 - Residential Development Opportunity - 60 Units - Suburb: Hartbeespoort
109901 - Magnificent Penthouse in Dunkeld - Suburb: Dunkeld
110106 - Upmarket Office Block - Suburb: Halfway House Ext 25
110012 - Fully Let Block of Flats with Retail Units - Suburb: Nigel
110025 - Mansion on the Vaal River - Suburb: Willow Grange
110018 - Fully Let Block of Flats with Retail Units - Suburb: Jeppestown
110002 - ± 4 ha Multi Purpose Dev Site - Suburb: Sheffield Beach
109839 - Residential Apartments & Commercial Units - Suburb: City & Suburban
110026 - Ultra Luxurious 4 Bedroom Home - Villa Fiori - Suburb: Morningside
109703 - Power of Attorney - Large Family Home - Suburb: Helderkruin View
110023 - 4.2 ha on the R512 Lanseria - Suburb: Lanseria
104721 - Residential Block - Suburb: Pretoria West
110028 - Resi Development Site - Rivonia - Suburb: Rivonia
M0108 - 2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Units - Suburb: Clarina
110024 - Prime Investment Opportunity - Self Storage - Suburb: Kya Sand
110010 - Fully Operational Hotel - Braamfontein - Suburb: Braamfontein
A1005B - Liquidation - Machinery, Trailers, Tools & More - Suburb: Mookgopong (Naboomspruit)
110021 - Prime Dev Site Ferndale - Suburb: Ferndale
110107 - Two Pristine Factories & Offices - Suburb: Robertville
How will you be paying your registration deposit? (A registration fee is applicable. Please see the relevant property investor pack to find out what the registration fee is.)
In the event that a cash deposit is made, the Depositor will be liable for the bank charges relating to that transaction.
Bank Guaranteed Cheque
Kindly use your name and surname as a reference when making deposits into our account.
Bank: ABSA Bank
Internet Code: 632005
Acc No: 40 7745 3195
Name: Leo Auctioneers Trust Account
Please bring the following to the auction:
1. Proof of payment
2. Copy of ID
3. Proof of residence
4. Letter of authority to sign on behalf of a juristic authority
Bidding Terms & Conditions
1.Acknowledges and understands that he/she shall not be entitled to bid until such time as the Auctioneer's registration fee has been paid or secured to the Auctioneer's satisfaction, this registration fee is refundable should he/she not be the highest bidder. The signatory further acknowledges that in the event that the signatory is the successful bidder, the registration fee will be allocated against the signatory's payment obligations in terms of the Offer to Purchase to be executed by the Signatory pursuant to the auction.
2.Acknowledges himself/herself to have read, understood and be bound by the Auctioneer's terms and conditions of auction; and has complied with FICA requirements i.e. brought a copy of his/her ID book, proof of residence and letter of authority to sign on behalf of a juristic entity.
3.Acknowledges and understands that, in respect of lots subject to a reserve, should his/her bid be knocked down as the highest bid in respect of any lot bid upon, such bid shall constitute an irrevocable offer to purchase the relevant lot at such price, which offer shall remain open for acceptance by the seller of the lot for a period of 5 business days or as specified in the conditions of sale.
4.Acknowledges and understands that, in respect of lots not subject to a reserve, should his/her bid be knocked down as the highest bid in respect of any lot bid upon, then such lot shall be deemed to have been sold to the bidder at such bid.
5.Acknowledges and understands that any sale of immovable property by way of public auction shall be binding on the bidder, and does not need to be recorded in a written agreement, in accordance with the provisions of Section 3(1) of the Alienation of Land Act 68 of 1981.
6. Undertakes to pay directly after the Auction, the amount due by me/us for the movable assets bought by myself/ ourselves, by means of electronic transfer (EFT) to Leo Auctioneers (Gauteng) Trust Account as stipulated in the Conditions of Sale printed below.
7. Hereby binds myself/ourselves jointly and severally as surety/ies in solidum as co-debtor/s with the Buyer, for the due performance by the Buyer in terms of the provisions of the Conditions of Sale.
8. Understands that my/ our obligations towards the Seller and the Auctioneer, in terms of the Conditions of Sale, will continue until the Buyer’s obligations in terms of the Conditions of Sale, pertaining to this sale, have ended;
9. Understands that my/our liability in terms hereof, shall not be effected, prejudiced or vitiated by any extension or concession made by the Seller or the Auctioneer, pertaining to my/our obligations as set out in the Conditions of Sale, as stated below and on the reverse side hereof and which Conditions of Sale is herewith accepted, by me/us.
10. Warrants, in the event that he/she is bidding on behalf of another person/company/close corporation or trust, that he/she has all necessary authority to do so and to bind such party to any consequent sale, and will produce written proof of such authority upon request.
11. Acknowledges that in the event of allowing the paddle allocated to the bidder to be used by any other bidder whether registered or not, shall remain liable for performance.
12. Registration Fee - Please note a registration fee is applicable. Please check the relevant catalogue to confirm what the registration fee is.
13. All goods as numbered in lots or as pointed out by the Auctioneer will be sold to the highest Bidder, either without reserve or subject to confirmation after the Auction.
14. The Auctioneer is not obliged to disclose the reserve price of goods, which are sold subject to a reserve, to the bidders on the Auction. The Auctioneer is only obliged to point out the lots which are subject to a reserve.
15. Payment to be made immediately after the sale by means of a Bank cheque or Electronic Bank Transfer (EFT). The auctioneer will not be obliged to accept any other mode of payment, other, that stipulated herein and the goods remain the property of the seller until full payment (plus VAT if applicable) has been received.
16. All goods are sold "voetstoots" in whatever condition they may be, by the acceptance of a bid and no guarantee whatsoever is given. Goods are delivered "voetstoots" at the advertised address.
17. Descriptions and information in advertisements, catalogues or given verbally are given in good faith and no guarantee, whatsoever is given by the Seller or the auctioneer, as to the condition of the goods put up for auction.
18. The auctioneer and the seller does not hold themselves responsible for any errors of description, quality or quantity. A bid shall be taken as proof that the bidder (buyer) has acquainted himself/herself with the lot for which he/she bids on.
19. All lots knocked down, immediately become the responsibility of the purchaser and the auctioneer, owner or his agent cannot be held responsible for any goods that may be lost, damaged or stolen.
20. ln the event of a-dispute arising about any bid, the Auctioneer may use his discretion and put the lot up again for auction. His decision as well as the Vendu Roll of sale will be regarded as final in all instances.
21. No goods may be removed during the time of the sale and must be paid for in full before removed from the premises and the buyer must be in possession of an official invoice (issued by the auctioneer) with the wording "Paid" as proof that the buyer may remove the goods bought and paid for.
22. Goods to be auctioned will be at the discretion of the Auctioneer and he reserves the right to combine, divide or withdraw any lot.
23. The Auctioneer reserves the right to regulate the bidding, to refuse any bid, to withdraw any lot or lots from the auction and /or to stop the sale of all the lots all together and should the Auctioneer commit any mistake at the sale, such mistake shall not be binding on any party but shall be rectified immediately, after establishing such mistake.
24. Removal of goods bought by the buyer will be the responsibility of the buyer and the buyer will also be held responsible for any damage to the building/s or any other item while removing and or dismantling of goods bought by the buyer.
25. lf the buyer fails to carry out any of the obligations under the Conditions of Sale and payment in full is not received within 24 hours of the auction, the auctioneer will have the right to cancel the sale and the goods may again be put up for sale. The bidder in default will forfeit the deposit paid and any shortfall incurred on the second sale of the Lots will be claimed from the bidder in default.
26. The bid price, per item, will be subject to VAT and 10% Buyer's commission plus VAT, as announced by the Auctioneer and VAT (if applicable) will be levied by the auctioneer and paid by the buyer.
27. The buyer, with his/her signature hereof, undertakes to comply to and adhere to all the rules, terms and conditions of the auction and will not conspire with other bidders (buyers) to form a "ring" or "club" to manipulate or force the prices of goods down, to the detriment of the seller.
How did you hear about us?
-- Please select --
High St Website
Private Property Website
Type the image characters:
Note:If not displaying please open page in another Browser
ONCE YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PLEASE CHECK ALL THE BOXES AND THEN CLICK SUBMIT
Copyright The High St Auction Co. All rights
. Website designed by